“Simply the Best”

Grafton, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had brunch there today with my husband and three others. The menu is a delight to read but that makes it a difficult choice and we all took a long time to decide on what to order. No trouble though as the outstanding coffee held us in good stead. When we finally ordered and received our meals(all of which were breakfast menu), we were all of the same opinion, everything was above average and the service was exceptional. I will come back here whenever I am in this neck of the woods without a doubt as everything was excellent

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sue F

Townsville, Australia
“Mouth watering menu.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I found this superb little cafe on the 12th day of a 14 day visit to Coffs Harbour. I chose Corn fritters, and while they were a bit on the doughy side, the taste was excellent, as was the service from the waitress. Treeo made such an impression on me that I had to return the morning of my midday departure flight. Smoked salmon croquettes with preserved lemon salad was an excellent combination of flavours. Top marks to the owners and staff for a memorable dining experience.

• Visited June 2012
Macksville
“For A great lunch!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

On our way too coffs called in too Sawtell for lunch with some freinds and had a wonderfull experence at Cafe Treeo with great service and fantastic food. The owners are wonderfull and down to earth people a pleasure too meet. Will be calling in again soon.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Bruce M
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
“Go to the Local...”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is my local cafe. The staff and chef/owners are brillaint. They spoil my kids rotten. Their coffee is great and you have to try the banana bread. It is a great taste experience.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Tammy R
Brisbane, Australia
“The best breakfast to date”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Just go there - really great food and service - and a greatlocation

• Visited March 2012