We stayed on the 5th floor in a spa room which had a balcony overlooking a lovely jungle garden. We were woken in the mornings by bird songs and enjoyed watching a great variety of bird life. The room decor is outdated as is a lot of the resort, but the bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean. The shower was great as was the spa in our room. The reception staff were welcoming and efficient as were the wait staff. We ate in the restaurant each night and the food was delicious. We would recommend the steaks. Breakfast was also quite nice, especially being outdoors under the umbrellas where you can watch the wildlife(even the odd bush rat). You do need to be able to climb a few stairs from the lower level where the bar and restaurant are before you can access the lift to get up to your room. Overall a very relaxing pleasant place to stay but don't expect a modern resort and you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores - affordable waterfront accommodation. Nestled in three acres of manicured gardens, the Hotel is a secluded hideaway 2.5 hours from Sydney. Close to attractions, the great value All Seasons Port Stephens Salamander Shores offers direct beach access and coastal fun for the whole family. Its 80 accommodation rooms boast garden or bay views and its many facilities make it ideal for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Stephens
- Port Stephens Comfort Inn
- Ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores South Pacific - Australia