“Terrible!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nyngan
The Country Manor Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Nyngan B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My partner and I stayed at this motel on the way to broken hill and on the way home from broken hill. The first night was great, we had no problem, the room had everything you need.

However, the second night we were there... a razor blade was left on the floor just next to the fridge. I ended up cutting my big toe on it. My partner took it and showed the lady at reception and all she did was give us an antibaterial cream, she did not ask if i was okay or offer to take the price off. Ended up spending the night crying, and went upto the hospital to have injections. I wish i took a photo of the cut and the razor blade... That was so unacceptable, and again would have felt better if they offered the room free (but still paid full price).

DO NOT GO, LEFT RAZOR BLADE JUST LYING ON THE FLOOR.

Room Tip: I'd never recommend this motel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa N

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nice motel with clean rooms. Adequately equipped for an overnight stay.

On the negative, the windows are small so the room was a bit dark, but it's not a problem for a short stay visitor.

Very friendly staff. Well located across the road from the RSL Club which has a good value bistro.

The air conditioner could have been quieter.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2013

A neat and tidy room which was better than we expected , whilst it isnt a 5star hotel, it is certainly up to its 3 star rating and i would say 3+, TV, AIR CON. ,all good and dinner at the RSL opposite was enjoyable, i would be happy to stay there again. Well done Country Manor.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had to stay here while I was working for 17 days and I really enjoyed coming 'home' to my room at the Country Manor! The room was very spacious and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and roomy too. The airconditioner and the TV were also excellent (very quiet split system and a nice sized flat screen).
To top it all off there is free WiFi for guests! You can also use their laundry facilities if you ask, for free.
There is a small pool (I didn't use it but others seemed to enjoy it).
No resturant onsite but the RSL across the road allows you to book meals up to your room. IGA is two doors down.
Would love to stay here again if I have to work back in Nyngan.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Liz G
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have stayed here for work before and was quite happy. I found the rooms to be quite big and furnished in the basic, but comfortable country motel manner. They're kept clean and most importantly out here, the airconditioners are exceptional!

A great rest stop on the Mitchell Highway and more reasonably priced than most motels in Dubbo or Cobar. Across the road from the Nyngan RSL.

Room Tip: Try to keep away from the miners if at all possible, can get a little rowdy on occasion.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank FiFoGeo
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Includes m/wave & toaster. Would recommend to anyone looking for value for money and comfort. 3 1/2 stars in Moree Artesian and IpswichCity motel were disgusting and I was worried about what I had picked for tonight but very pleased.

Room Tip: We stayed in dbl and just got 1 bed so if you want a twin you may want to ask for it as it didn'...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This little gem was my salvation after 2 awful nights spent in Lightning Ridge and Walgett.

*Nice clean rooms
*Comfy bed
*Good size (and clean) bathroom
*Free WI FI
*Across the road is the RSL with great wholesome meals.
*Good size flat screen TV

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Been to The Country Manor Motor Inn? Share your experiences!