Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$99
Hotels.com$99
Priceline$102
eDreams$99
Orbitz.com$99
CheapTickets$99
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while travelling and wished we never, we should have read comments on TripAdvisor before booking because all the negative comments are true and correct. On arrival the rude receptionist took offence to us asking for a renovated room and she promptly advised that the hotel is not as bad as what people say on TripAdvisor .... Well I'm afraid she is very very wrong ( I would hate to see how she lives). The mound,scale and rust in the bathroom was disgusting, the exhaust fan was clogged with dust and dirt, the toilet ran continuously all night, the air con was so noisy we had to turn it off and freeze for the rest of the night, the vent to the air con was help open with a wine bottle lid. The room was extremely dated and hasn't been touched since the 80's, the cabinetry was well worn, stained and faded with the veneer peeling off. The chairs were that badly stained and soiled we were afraid to sit on them. Then to top it all off I went out to my car in the evening and a rat ran up my leg just outside our room, luckily for me my size 9 boot solved that problem. Totally disgusting. Avoid at all costs and take head of the comments on TripAdvisor.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sorro63
Reviewed August 30, 2016

check in was poor - couldn't find our room key so allocated us a room that had not been cleaned - yuk.,,,,, used face washer uncleaned toilet etc etc WIFI was so weak we resorted to hotspots from our phone
Bed was well worn pillows were flat noisy air conditioner crap TV I don't need to go on. Just horrible and will NOT stay again.EVER

Room tip: Don't go there
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank mxmum26
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Layout of hotel was very unusual. Atmosphere wasn't very palatable Some tables way too close to men's toilets The food however was Devine. Lamb shank melt in you mouth plenty of beautifully cooked vegetables. My friends meal there were 4 of us were huge fantastically cooked.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2016

I always find the staff friendly and helpful. I eat at the adjoining pub and have always had a nice meal. I have always found my room clean comfortable and the showers great.
The convenience of a cheap hot breakfast available from 6am ($7) is good for an early start.

Room tip: The rooms away from the highway are quieter.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Last month I had to go for the 5th time this year to Nowra to meet with some clients. Let me just say that there are a few decent options in Nowra. All you need to except is very basic motels. I stayed at 4 different hotels/motels and this time it was back again to the Archer Hotel. Last time I did not bother to write a review as it was a very basic 3 stars motel, and I was not looking forward to my stay this time, but I was WRONG! What a great transformation. It looks like since the put the Dan Murphy's on site a lot of money was put into their rooms. I had to attach a few photos as it was the best surprise this year. Service was good, reception was really quick and efficient and you got to love the free WiFi. I will put the request to stay here again for my next visit to Nowra!

Room tip: Ask for one of their recently renovated rooms!!!
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank DrorCohen79
ArcherResort, Front Office Manager at Nightcap at Archer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Greetings DrorCohen79,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property, your input and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Archer Hotel. We are always working hard to improve our hotel and service to make your stay better.

Please come back and checkout some of our newly renovated rooms. Please feel free to reach out to me directly for any booking quieries at archerresortaccommodation@alhgroup.com.au or (02) 4421 5222

With much appreciation,