“Don't bother”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #78 of 96 Restaurants in Nowra
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

We tried to call to place an order but got no reply so drove to the store only to find a sign in the window saying they were closed for renovations.

Very poor as they could have put a message on the phone or on the website to say they were closed.

Went to Dominos instead and had fantastic pizza.

Won't bother with Pizza Hut again.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed January 12, 2015

New Managers, great customer service... give this Pizza Hut a try. Home Delivery as well as the usual pick up.

Date of visit: January 2015
2  Thank grevilleabrae5761
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I hadn't had a pizza from here in maybe years as they consistently served the slimmest pizza's in town when it came to toppings.
I remember having a pepperoni pizza here once and I will never forget the total 7 of pieces of pepperoni it had, On returning and speaking to the franchise owner, it was ugly and apparently I was the one at fault expecting too much, even though the picture on the menu showed something that had 2-3 times as much pepperoni topping
OK too easy there are plenty of options in Nowra to buy pizza.

A week ago I decided to give them a go again, based on the menu and pictures I ordered a 'New Yorker', once I got home and opened the box I found something that was again so slim on toppings and seriously looked NOTHING like the picture on the menu I ordered from and I have to say, tasted ordinary.

Because I had noticed the same owner from years ago working in the store while waiting for my order, I didn't bother to go back for a potential repeat of years ago.

Can I say 3 nights later I bought another pizza from another brand outlet about 100m south of PIzza Hut where I usually buy from and as always it was awesome.. talking to the manager here, he indicated he was grateful he gets so much business from up the road

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank SeanBAU
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We rang these guys for pick up quoting the voucher deal we found online from OzBargains. We ordered to basic pizza's for our daughters bday party. On picking the pizza's up we were told they couldnt honour the vouchers as OzBargains were not affiliated with Pizza Hut (no it isnt but people post discounts they find from the business websites) I informed them that the deal was from the Pizza Hut site and they said that they wouldnt honour it without a physical docket! So we told them to keep their pizza and went to Dominoes for a much better deal! When was the last time Pizza Hut in Nowra offered discount vouchers anyway pfft.
I wont be returning or recommending Pizza Hut Nowra again, way to annoy a customer over $12!!!

Date of visit: January 2014