“Muscles Love”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Trying for the first time and definitely would go back. For entree I had the mornay seafood scallops which were beautiful and cooked perfect. For main I had the 1kg muscles as they were in a really nice white wine garlic sauce. I would of liked more garlic as I am a garlic lover but it was still very nice. If you like muscles it’s a must try for you. For dessert I had the chocolate cake with a raspberry sauce. The cake was nice and running inside. I was t a fan of the raspberry sauce as it was a bit to bitter for me Haven’t tried the pizza yet that’s on my list to try.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed November 9, 2019 via mobile

We have been having dinner at Tuscany's for quite a while now. Their woodfired pizza is amazing and made by the owner chef. Their veal scallopini is my personal favourite. A great place to go with friends and family. Very reasonable prices.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed October 1, 2019

I'll start off by saying that the staff were lovely, which is great, but is going to make the rest of what I say, that much harder...
The staff can be saintlike in there demeanor, but it's all for nothing if the food sucks.
And this, right here is the problem with South Coast Dining. It's your usual low-effort crap, that's ubiquitous down here. Yet somehow maintains a good average score. I can only assume that their customers don't know any better.
Pasta was bland and competely drenched in oil, to the point that it sickening to eat... which I did, but I regretted it. Besides, it was too expensive to throw out, and I had to eat something for dinner.
Honestly, if anyone opened a quality restaurant down here, they would DOMINATE, as there is no one to compete with them.
Actually, that's not true - kohlie's Indian is nice, as is Beleaf. If you want Italian, there's a nice one in Kiama - Zia's.

I can't recommend this one though.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Asked some locals for best pizza restaurant in Nowra. Everyone said Tuscany. Gluten free beautiful seafood pizza. Heavenly.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019

The staff are brilliant and the food arrives before you can start a conversation. Unfortunately they substitute service speed for quality cooking. The pizza was still doughy, the tomato sauce with the mussels was not cooked and overly salty. Some mussels were raw. The pasta was missing a main ingredient, prawns. They happily provided them but they were bullets. Potential for an amazing restaurant but the quality of the food needs serious attention. Take the time to cook it properly, with love.
, the Italian way!