“Best pies ever”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Nimbin
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Nimbin Bakery provides great food at reasonable prices. We use traditional baking techniques, and produce a wide variety of products. Aussie pies in many varieties of beef, chicken and vegetarian. Sweet treats to accompany beautiful coffee. Gluten free breads, rolls and sweets available.
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

If your in nimbin and have the munchies u have to eat at the nimbin bakery.

We had a satay chicken pie, thai chicken and a ned kelly and they where the yummiest most flavorsome pies I have ever tasted.

Definitely doing yourself a disservice if you pass up the bakery

Darren B, Owner at Nimbin Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Glad you enjoyed your meal at my bakery, and thanks for taking the time to write a review. Please call again.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The pies are amazing! Great selection of sweets & also great selections of bread. It's the place to be!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Thanks to Mr Butcher, the baker for some great bread and cakes during out stay near Nimbin. We will be back.

1  Thank SERAVRO
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had to organise a birthday cake at short notice and the staff organised the most beautiful sponge cake with jam and cream that I have ever eaten.
It had an edible Happy Birthday top on it and I normally don't eat cake but I ate half the cake it was sooo good.
Thank you Nimbin Bakery for organising it within 1 hour of my request.

Ps Your meat pies and apple turnovers were yummy too!

1  Thank holidayjan
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had a great Curry pie and coffee sitting in the bay window counter. Watching all the interesting passers by in all their interesting fashion. But back to the pie.
Wonderful thin crust base perfectly cooked with that crispy puffed top. The filling was like I remembered they tasted back in the 70's. And the coffee was good too! All the cakes and pastries looked great in the display .......believe me if I coulda I woulda!