“Quick and Easy”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Nimbin
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Nimbin Bakery provides great food at reasonable prices. We use traditional baking techniques, and produce a wide variety of products. Aussie pies in many varieties of beef, chicken and vegetarian. Sweet treats to accompany beautiful coffee. Gluten free breads, rolls and sweets available.
Nimbin, Australia
“Quick and Easy”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Every week I visit the Nimbin Bakery on my way to work, sometimes everyday. Great place to duck in and pick up my morning coffee and lunch to go for later. Highly recommended, plus you'll find fast & friendly staff - the best way to start my mornings.

• Visited April 2013

Berkshire
“Best Pies & Lamington Cakes in Aus?”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

What can I say... delicious! I told my friend I was travelling through the East Coast and was going to stop off at Nimbin. My friends recommended that I should go to the Nimbin Bakery, so I followed their excitement. Good experience over all - friendly and fast service, great selection of food and drinks, AND it wasn't expensive which was a nice surprise for Australia! Definitely recommend the pies and Lamington cakes, yum!

• Visited March 2013