Review Highlights
Local Cinema

Attend this cinema regularly and find the staff always friendly and helpful. The picture and sound... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $19.56
from $16.86
from $64.07
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

It's old and smelly but we didn't know that until we paid and walked in the cinema. Also, there was a problem with the soft drink machines which meant we got water instead of soft drink and all for the same price apparently. Yes we asked if we should get some money refunded since it's not what we paid for.. bit of a joke really. Run by kids no senior person in sight and not worth starting anything on our holiday just tried to enjoy ourselves.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Recently went to the movies during the school holidays, small cinema but does the trick. Great sound and picture. Was able to purchase tickets the day before, friendly staff, to the point they were going to take me into the cinema to show me were I would be seated. Jumbo deal popcorn and drink $13. Great time filler, recommend.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank eskiv1
Reviewed January 7, 2019

This is only a small Cinema, but in the the holiday season I would've hoped to have watched Aquaman in 3D. Also when trying to phone in to find out if they had any viewings in 3D it was impossible. We had to go there to ask the question.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Love going to the movies a couple of times a month with some friends some popcorn and a good movie, which are changing weekly.
I joined the movie club and only paying $10 for the ticket, do its good value for a great night out.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank Lucy H
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

I saw Breath today at this small cinema complex. What a refreshing change from the huge Events or Reading cinemas. The foyer area and toilets were clean and tidy. The girls serving at the counter were friendly and helpful. The cinemas are not huge but have a cosy and warm feeling about them. The seats are comfy, sound is fine. The only negative is the steps. I don't know how a disabled person could manage to get up 2 flights of stairs. One poor woman with a walking stick laboured up and down, looking exhausted by the time she reached the bottom. I'm very surprised there's no lift. I understand there's a high installation cost but what business must be lost because a portion of the community can't access the theatres.

Date of experience: May 2018