My wife and I booked Marty's for a quick getaway from the city for our anniversary. Marty's is in a perfect location only a 2min walk between 2 beaches and about 2km from Shoal Bay Shops and Nelson Bay. The service at Marty's was fantastic and the cleanliness of the hotel and facilities was spot on. For less than $100 per night it was a bargain give. How lovely and modern the rooms felt. We will definitely be back and have already spread the word to friends and family back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location! Location! Spectacular Location!Quietly nestled between two of Port Stephen’s most idyllic beaches but still close enough to the heart of all the Bay’s great restaurants and attractions, Marty’s is in the perfect location to do everything or....absolutely nothing at all!Totally refurbished inside and out in August 2012 - you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the style, elegance and quality - not to mention the affordability!So when you arrive, leave the car (and your stress) in the car park - you won’t be needing them - and take a two minute walk west to stunning Little Beach. Soft white sand, perfect swimming for the kids, boat ramp and one of the best scuba diving spots on the east coast.A tad breezy today? No problem. Simply walk two minutes east and find a protected spot on the uncrowded Shoal Bay Beach - postcard perfect!Take a big deep breath in.... now exhale... and relax... you’re on holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Martys at Little Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martys At Little Beach Hotel Nelson Bay
- Martys At Little Beach Nelson Bay, Port Stephens