We stayed at Marty's on Litlle Beach for 2 very long days....We didnt sleep both nights we were there. The booklet in the room says all over it to remeber to relax and recuperate what aload of rubbish...Tried to sleep in, the cars were coming and going all morning while people talked loudly just outside your window no clue or care for others who wanted to sleep in past 8.45 am because their on holiday!!!!! Its not a crime !!!! The apartment next to Martys lives a bunch of fruit loops obsessed with mowing, wiper snippering and blower machines, and machines that cut edges from 8am till 7pm...Not to mention the girl who lives in the back unit is a stalking wackjob.....watches you constanly and stalks your every move them moons you because she thinks you have nothing better to do than to watch her beware of your cars to people this girl is a werido.....If you dont like people being around move from the units u live in......She stands naked flashing people and believe me most men would like this but get a close up before hand...I have never felt more uncomfortable than at Martys and we would never stay there again....Soryy to be so negative but I truly felt we wasted our money staying there.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location! Location! Spectacular Location!Quietly nestled between two of Port Stephen’s most idyllic beaches but still close enough to the heart of all the Bay’s great restaurants and attractions, Marty’s is in the perfect location to do everything or....absolutely nothing at all!Totally refurbished inside and out in August 2012 - you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the style, elegance and quality - not to mention the affordability!So when you arrive, leave the car (and your stress) in the car park - you won’t be needing them - and take a two minute walk west to stunning Little Beach. Soft white sand, perfect swimming for the kids, boat ramp and one of the best scuba diving spots on the east coast.A tad breezy today? No problem. Simply walk two minutes east and find a protected spot on the uncrowded Shoal Bay Beach - postcard perfect!Take a big deep breath in.... now exhale... and relax... you’re on holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Martys at Little Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martys At Little Beach Hotel Nelson Bay
- Martys At Little Beach Nelson Bay, Port Stephens