“Literally Sensational”

Ritual Organics
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Have your senses tantalized. This is certainly a food experience. The Ritual experience is something I will never forget! 12 dishes throughout a food journey that educates, entertains & delights! Loved the way the three main dishes are chosen based on a flavour palette. Way better than I expected! Mind blowingly special! Loved the food! The entree based on The Golden Ratio was sensational! The Duck main enhanced by peaches. My favourite by far, Summer Berry Dessert! YES!!!!
Made my holiday!!! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!! Thank you Ritual!!
If I lived in Port Stephens this would certainly be a place I'd go to spoil myself! Salubriously sensational!!

1  Thank ChapmanSar

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Food lovingly, passionately, carefully prepared then presented in an intimate environment with just as much care!

This is food art in motion, a piece of culinary theatre that treats all the senses. It's an exciting journey over three hours into the passionate food obsession if the very talented and artist team of Carl and his partner Kelie . Congratulations.

1  Thank Gafy H
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

THIS PLACE IS A MUST!! The whole experience is absolutely perfect. The food and matching wines were delicious! The creative starters are a treat. The small flavour tastings before each course are a wonderful way to select each dish, very innovative. The chef and staff are wonderful, friendly and quick. Highly recommend! I'll be back!

1  Thank Reviewema
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

For those looking for something different in a restaurant journey - this is your place. From the moment we arrived, the staff were interested and personable, the food amazing and the passion of those involved in this restaurant without fault. Just wonderful!!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our amazing meal at Ritual was absolutely fantastic. Four of us enjoyed over three hours of wonder - our taste buds were overjoyed, tantalised and challenged. This was like no other degustation I have ever been to - it was brilliant. We had the option of pairing our meals with tea, wine or beer or whatever else we fancied from their extensive range.
Two of us enjoyed the tea matching - it was really interesting how well the range of teas went with each meal. The 'meal' ranged in size from a simple teaspoonful of taste to a full plated entree and main. Plus we got to try 2 desserts. There was masses of food, lots of interaction with the Chefs, owner and waiting staff, and lots of interesting knowledge gained about food and mixing flavours.
If you are in the area do not miss the opportunity to visit Ritual Organics - what a find. The price was high but worth every penny. The service was great. The restaurant only holds 16 but this isn't just about food, it is a food journey that interacts with all your senses!