We've just arrived yesterday from our wonderful stay in Nelson Bay. We stayed in 2 bedroom with water view serviced apartment in Oaks Lure. The master's bedroom is on the first floor and the second bedroom, lounge, kitchen and balcony is on the second floor of the apartment. After browsing the web, reading reviews and paying small money for booking, it is a big suprise how beautiful the room is. The staff gave us star treatment both the friendly reception and superb daily room cleaning services.
The only bad thing to say with the hotel is that the basement parking seems like a sauna coz its so hot and stinks due to the rubbish being placed in the basement.
Oaks lure is an example of what you like to experience in a holiday, paying little yet getting the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Lure Apartments, in beautiful Nelson Bay, is just a short walk to the marina, restaurants and boutiques, golf courses and sporting clubs. Nelson Bay is a delightful town blessed with un-spoilt waterways, natural wonders and a captivating history. Oaks Lure Apartments is the ultimate base to explore the region.Guests can relax in style and comfort at Oaks Lure with hotels rooms, one and two bedroom apartments with generous living spaces that boast full kitchen facilities with microwave and dishwasher. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Lure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lure Hotel Nelson Bay
- Oaks Lure Nelson Bay, Port Stephens