“Superlative fusion of beautiful balanced flavours, great value!”
Review of Watercress - CLOSED

Watercress
Cuisines: French, Italian, Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Watercress offers Modern Australian food in a relaxed blend of casual dining in the heart of Nelson Bay. Fully Licenced with seating for up to 84 guests in the main dining room, guests also have the option to eat al fresco in the Courtyard or enjoy the privacy of the intimate Private Dining Room for groups of up to 12 people. Small functions and group bookings are welcome.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

A local suggested we try Watercress, what a fantastic suggestion! We were greeted by excellent decor; the fabulous waiter gave us a warm welcome & was amazingly efficient, attentive, knowledgeable & when he too becomes a chef will be amazing at this as well.
The menu offers great choice to suit all tastes. The fusion of flavours, the subtle balance & perfect portion sizing shows the chef really knows his stuff. He really deserves his hat! Our meal was magnificent in every way, the unexpected bonus being the pricing is very reasonable. An absolutely delightful evening. We will be returning.
Highly recommended. Give Watercress a go, you won't leave disappointed. Enjoy.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Haven't dined here however we did stop for Coffees in the el fresco area...
And very nice they were too!
I look forward to eating here one day however if you need a coffee, and don't mind spending $4 each, then this is a great option.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

This not the first time I've been here or the last !
My title is trust because there is only one place I trust to take anyone special for consitant high educated talented food that is always executed with perfection .
If my only disagreement is that it is to cheap, when my friends talk about master chef I tell them that they have seen anything untill they have seen the dishes at watercress.
Trust for value and service is what I have when I dine at watercress.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I went here for my daughters 21st. Great location, friendly staff and fantastic food for such a good price! I highly recommend anyone wanting to dine here!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We loved the position, friendly staff, great feed and best of all didn't break the bank to take the family here for tea.

Thanks guys