This nasty, dirty hovel of a restaurant managed to provide my family with one of the most disgusting meals we've ever been served. Here's a list;
1. It's BYO so we brought wine and needed glasses. I had to get my own glasses after asking three times and then had to clean the grease off each one. (One of the glasses was in fact from the Hogs Breath next door - no matching sets here)
2. Once the food was ready you collect it from a hatch, school dinners style. We ordered a prawn dish which was so salty we immediately took it back. The sweet and sour chicken was both luminous orange and utterly tasteless. The pork rib was again incredibly salty but because it comprised small slices of meat tougher than my thong I just left the whole meal.
This restaurant should be shut down. I'm staggered its in business at all and must be bankrolled by someone both dumb and wealthy.
Please avoid it, I will never forget the shame I feel for allowing my daughter to eat a prawn cracker after I noticed they each held a small pool of dirty oil in the bottom.
Oh, and google the restaurant. Seems they were issued two fines a couple of years back by the health inspectors for failing to meet hygiene standards. Utter filth.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.