“Little Nel is a little gem.”

The Little Nel Cafe
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Nelson Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A leafy cafe popular with the locals, just off the main street and worth searching out for the best coffee in town.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great food, great service. Best coffee in Port Stephens. Beautiful decor, good old fashioned service in a modern environment. had afternoon tea yesterday and breakfast this morning. both experiences excellent.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Good food, great coffee, fair prices. Sevice was good and friendly, not too far out of town (5 mins walk from centre) What else is needed?

1  Thank Dodger52
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My partner and I came on a busy Thursday morning between 10-10:30am. It took us about 10min to get a table as the place was packed out. Staff were friendly and quick on their service.

Even though it was busy, our breakky took over 50min to receive. A couple who came in about 5min after us receive their meal within 25min, it was disappointing to see that. We usually don't complain or get agro on staff but it was nice to see staff being attentive and comped us drinks for the long wait.

Breakfast was yummy, staff service was excellent and friendly, though waiting on food took too long even for a busy restaurant.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

As a previous Restaurant Judge I would rate The Little Nel as really great and very worthy of a visit. No I would say a compulsory visit. The Dukkah Poached Eggs is mouth watering.

1  Thank Fitpete
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Went here for breakfast and as a local of Nelson bay I am surprised that I didn't find out about this place earlier.
The meals were very reasonably priced and were delicious.
Staff were friendly and very quick to order and serve our food and drinks.
I highly recommend trying this cafe!

1  Thank NinjaHappoken