“What an awesome place!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What an awesome place!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I had the chance to dive this dive spot and also to enjoy awesome sunsets from there. It was my first time visiting Australia and i get really impressed about what I saw in Nelson Bay. I highly recommend that destination for your holidays. I felt so safe and everybody is so helpful!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Aurinlara

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Beautiful - lovely place to stay, the sunsets are magnificent.”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stay at the caravan park here, the bird life is amazing, the surroundings are peaceful and the sunsets are spectacular.

Visited May 2014
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Average fish life but there are turtles !”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Honestly have seen more near our place at Manly Shelly beach as far as fish life are concerned but the exciting thing was we saw turtles ! My husband saw 3 , myself 2. One had a beacon on its back that made is easily seen. I felt really bad for it with this big antenna thing on it I felt like ripping it if off ! As we were following it a bigger turtle came up to it and they circled around each other a few times before parting ways. My husband and I saw this while we were holding hands snorkeling, very cool ! Just be careful on entering and getting out of the water. There is only a narrow place you can enter as there are rocks with muscle shells all over them. I cut and bruised my knee and was out of action for doing anything active for the rest of the trip :(

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Priscilla F
Italy
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stopped in Nelson bay, looking for this place where to snorkeling. It was worth it!!
We spent a nice afternoon by snorkeling, we liked it so much that we decided to come back another day.
If you are in Nelson bay, you have to stop by this place!!!

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Snorkel and dive heaven”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great spot - sharks, a resident turtle you could swinm right up to, lots of fish and colourful nudibranchs

Visited December 2013