“Family Fun day”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Family Fun day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have 2 teenage children. Whilst in the Bay area we went to this venue twice as it was that much fun.
We purchased the $80 package and that allowed 4 goes for three of us on the toboggans. The staff were friendly and helpful and allowed us to chase each other.
I highly recommend this venue. It also has many other activities for families and younger aged children.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rinky Dink little park”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I felt like I was in the 80"s seriously at this little park, we got super cheap passes because of time of year so I guess it was alright, thank god we only had to stay there a couple of hours as we called in there the day we were leaving, I wouldn't plan to spend a whole day there, not much fun for adults, normally I participte in things with my kids (12 & 15) but I had no desire to even do the toboggan run, I couldn't wait until they had done everything so we could go. The service and staff there were also not very attentive, we arrived shortly after it opened and were waiting for someone to come operate the toboggan, after 15 min I had to walk back and ask for someone to come over ??? what that about I don't know, the response was "oh did the kids want to have a go on the toboggan" Like really that's why we were there.

1 Thank natwilson
Terrigal
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Kids love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Very expensive but the toboggans are so much fun for everyone. Definately a must see when you come to port Stephens. The activities aside from the toboggans are just ok. Alright for smaller children.
The staff are locals surly teenagers who have no clue and aren't interested. Lucky the rides are so fun!

2 Thank loverofred
Sydney
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun and thrills for kids and grown ups”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Ive been visiting this park for the last 15yrs as a child and now taking my children along. It has grown and improved since the 70's ;) and is always fun. The kids love it each visit.

Sydney
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“A must do if you have kids, visiting Port Stephens!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Visited here again on both days last weekend, our fifth visit here.
This may seem expensive, but take the $100, 16 'ride' ticket and let the kids have fun. The toboggan ride is the best I have been on, 1 kilometre in total and really fast if you have the nerve!
Then there is mini golf, a tractor train ride up to a maze, a 'splash game' which the boys loved and an indoor area with games for the smaller kids. It may be a bit dated, but the gardens are good, the staff, young and old are friendly and the kids just love it.

We will be back!