I have recently stayed at Marina resort for two nights.
From the room, I could see the marina, and the sunset I saw from the balcony was incredible!
My room had a spa bath and a separate shower. I enjoyed the spa bath very much.
I found out the resort has a sauna, so I recommend you to take a swiming costume even if you're visiting during winter time.
The staff was very friendly, and their restaurant offeres nice & reasonably priced dishes.
The resort is also very close to the marina, so it's convinient if you're doing dolphine watching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Resort is a great place to stay while you explore Port Stephens. Marina Resort is well located in the heart of beautiful Port Stephens overlooking Nelson Bay Marina. A short 5m walk to the Dolphin & Whale Watch Cruises in the Marina, Cafes & Beach. Marina Resort is conveniently located near all of Port Stephens major tourist attractions. Our recently refurbished 44 room hotel offer spacious comfort with great views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Stephens Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Stephens Marina Hotel Nelson Bay
- Port Stephens Marina Resort Nelson Bay