I stayed here for ten days for work and had a really comfortable stay. I was booked in a Nelson Room but management was nice enough to bump my room up to one on the second floor with an awesome view of the port. The room was a bit old, but clean. I had fresh towels daily and my bed made everytime I came back from work. The staff were also very friendly and accommodating. They had a buffet breakfast daily on the fourth floor which had an amazing view of the port as well. The only problem I had with the resort was wifi. You had to get an access code ticket from reception for 100mb of internet data. Of course that finishes up quite easily. You could grab another code but I didn't want to go up and down the lift to reception to do that, and their reception is only available from 7:30AM-7:30PM. But other than that, my ten days away from home for work felt more like a holiday. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Resort is a great place to stay while you explore Port Stephens. Marina Resort is well located in the heart of beautiful Port Stephens overlooking Nelson Bay Marina. A short 5m walk to the Dolphin & Whale Watch Cruises in the Marina, Cafes & Beach. Marina Resort is conveniently located near all of Port Stephens major tourist attractions. Our recently refurbished 44 room hotel offer spacious comfort with great views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Stephens Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Stephens Marina Hotel Nelson Bay
- Port Stephens Marina Resort Nelson Bay