My husband and I along with our 3 week old daughter stayed for a weekend at the Marina Resort. Although the location is excellent the whole resort does need an urgent upgrade. Because it was a last minute booking we stayed on the ground level the first night then moved to the 3rd level into a bigger room, the problem we found with both rooms was that the air conditioner was really loud and irritating and we needed to use it as it was the middle of summer. The bathrooms are very outdated and the furniature needs an upgrade as well. The price they charge per night is a little expensive for what you get, you really are paying for the view and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Resort is a great place to stay while you explore Port Stephens. Marina Resort is well located in the heart of beautiful Port Stephens overlooking Nelson Bay Marina. A short 5m walk to the Dolphin & Whale Watch Cruises in the Marina, Cafes & Beach. Marina Resort is conveniently located near all of Port Stephens major tourist attractions. Our recently refurbished 44 room hotel offer spacious comfort with great views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Stephens Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Stephens Marina Hotel Nelson Bay
- Port Stephens Marina Resort Nelson Bay