My partner & i stayed here. The price was ok and the room was pleasantly clean and easy to get to the town /marina.
We made use of the sauna and enjoyed the fact we could use it when ever we liked.
The room had all the mod cons that we needed.
There is bad reviews on here but our room seemed ok and for a weekend away where we are not there to stay in the room even though it was raining we found it all good :-)
Staff pleasant on reception
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Resort is a great place to stay while you explore Port Stephens. Marina Resort is well located in the heart of beautiful Port Stephens overlooking Nelson Bay Marina. A short 5m walk to the Dolphin & Whale Watch Cruises in the Marina, Cafes & Beach. Marina Resort is conveniently located near all of Port Stephens major tourist attractions. Our recently refurbished 44 room hotel offer spacious comfort with great views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Stephens Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Stephens Marina Hotel Nelson Bay
- Port Stephens Marina Resort Nelson Bay