“Feet first dive best dive shop in Nelson bay”
Review of Feet First Dive

Feet First Dive
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SCUBA DIVE - SNORKEL - SPEARFISH Equipment HIRE, Sales, & Education Visit our team at Feet First Dive - Nelson Bay, where you'll receive internationally recognised diving instruction via the 3 largest recreational & technical diver training organisations in the world. Come & enjoy our BOAT &/or SHORE dives, & be a part of a friendly, fun & exciting experience. Also, join our FREE Social Club: “Pirate Dive Club” to take advantage of our FREE Monthly Guided dives & BBQs, & Pirate Dive Club discounts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Would like to thank Matt & his team at feet first very professional and friend team they have.

Would recommend them to any one diving in Nelson bay.

They go the extra mile with there help and service
Regards

in 9 reviews
"professional operation"
"cool stuff"
in 2 reviews
"completed our open water"
"local knowledge"
in 12 reviews
"shore"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Definitely dive Looking Glass. Thanks Shane and crew for the wonderful experience. As a novice diver, I was well looked after.

1  Thank Liz C
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I had my first dive experience with Feet First with a group of work colleagues and being very nervous and slightly claustrophobic was convinced I would not be able to go through with it. If it wasn't for Shane and Matt I probably wouldn't have - they were absolutely brilliant!! We could not have asked for a better experience. We had a girl who was not a strong swimmer in our group and the attention and reassurance they gave her was amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to really experience diving in Nelson Bay with a bunch of professional and genuinely nice guys. I cannot thank them enough for a fantastic day!!!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I chose Feet First Dive to do my discover scuba course, instructor was brilliant and very informative! I was pretty nervous to start off with, but they were really patient, everything was explained clearly and the dive was great fun, visibility was good and we got to see a great range of marine life. I would definitely recommend Feet First Dive to anyone looking to do their first scuba dive.