“North Rock Gutters”

Let's Go Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: SCUBA Dive Nelson Bay, Port Stephens with Lets Go Adventures! Come boat diving or go freediving, snorkelling, or get your boat & jetski licence; enjoy all your watersport & diving adventures with Lets Go Adventures and you will have fun with a safety focussed and environmentally conscious operator -not far from Sydney, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley, NSW. Join us and experience why locals voted Lets Go Adventures winners in the 2011 Port Stephens Business Awards!Lets Go Adventures is located on the waterfront at d’Albora Marina, in the heart of Nelson Bay, Port Stephens. Lets Go Adventures is the new name of Nelson Bays longest established diving centre and is proud to have the original and still the most active dive club in the Port Stephens area! We operate a full service dive operation including two fully surveyed Dive Boats, a fully surveyed Game Fishing Boat, double filtered air, Nitrox facility, a large range of equipment hire, equipment servicing, as well as store front parking, a convenient gear wash down area and hot showers.So what are you waiting for?? Just give us a call and LETS GO ADVENTURING!!
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was over from the UK visiting relatives non of whom dive so I was on my own. The well equipped dive boat was very full as you would expect over the Easter holiday period. However, the staff were friendly, well organised and really professional. I was matched up with an excellent dive buddy and then we were well guided into the gully. We were given the freedom to move around at our own pace with our buddy to take time to observe the large shouls of yellow fish and an estimated 37 Grey Nurse Sharks at very, very close range. Also spotted a large Wobbegong hiding in a rock gully. Outstanding journey to and from the dive site with a great time chatting about the dive and diving to the other so friendly divers. Even a snack was provided between dives. A great day out.

1  Thank bobjones001
"spectacular place"
"diving trip"
"dive house"

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a great discover dive with Neil. Was our first time diving, but his knowledge, patience, and sense of humor put us at ease quickly.

For a shore dive, I wasn't expecting that amount of sea life we would find just a few feet beyond the swimmers and snorkelers. A lot to see and very good instructors/guides to help you along the way.

I had some trouble equaling one ear, and he was very patient in making sure I was ok and comfortable to continue. Once out of the water he made it a point to encourage me to continue diving, which I really needed after feeling a little embarrassed about not being able to equalize easily. Very thankful to him for that as we have gone since, worked out the problem, and about to start classes to get our open water certs.

1  Thank Matry0shka
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Staff were helpful and the diving was amazing, worth trying! Great location with the boat on the marina, we had a great experience!

1  Thank dee w
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I are experienced divers with close to 500 dives between us and have had the opportunity to dive all over the world. Let' Go Adventures is truly a first rate operation. They are well organized, friendly and extremely professional. We were given a choice between steel and aluminum tanks which was a pleasant surprise. We also really appreciated the fact that they recognized our experience and asked us whether or not we wanted to dive with the group or head out on our own.....they asked us to keep our dive time to an hour. We had a full boat but there was still lots of room and we did not feel crowded. The surface interval was great with lots of snacks, water and even hot soup. If we ever have the chance to return, we will definitely use this operation again.
Rob and Cindy from Canada

1  Thank underwaterrob
See more reviews
Reviewed September 26, 2012

To be honest, it was the offer of a free map and advice on planning my shore dive that attracted me to Lets Go.
On arrival, I was pleasantly suprised as Emma was very helpful and very easy to deal with. We did a shore dive at Fly Point and thoroughly enjoyed it so we signed up for a double boat dive the following day. Emma pesonally loaned my girlfriend who was feeling the cold her own shark skin and wetsuit so that we could dive.
The skipper of the boat is also divemaster qualified and managed to find us seals, a trutle and plenty of Port Jackson sharks.
I absolutely recommend them and will definitely be diving with them again.

2  Thank Greg S