“Great!!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open for dinner Tuesday to Saturday from 5.30pm
Reviewed February 24, 2014

A great find - had a wonderful meal and very reasonably priced. Fantastic oysters, calamari, prawns and a garlic bread that's amazing

Nice to sit outside - European style and watch the world go by

It's BYO, but wine only

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Have been a couple of times now, have loved our meals and the service is always excellent. Their tasting plate is my go-to meal of choice, delicious!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We ate here recently on a weekday and did not have to book. The food was delicious and the tasting plates were especially good. The staff were very friendly and flexible, and even swapped some of the dishes on the tasting plates to better suit our needs. Highly recommended, the best food we had in Nelson Bay!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious meal at Sandpipers on our recent holiday. The dips tasted freshly made and complemented each other well. The eggplant,fresh herb and pecorino pasta was paired beautifully with just cooked fresh tomatoes. The pan-seared chicken fillets were flavoursome and moist, served on a bed of panzanella salad and topped with a delicately flavoured avocado puree. To finish we enjoyed a slice of one of the best lemon tarts I've ever had at a restaurant (they can be so disappointing sometimes..but not this one!). Service was swift. We would definitely return.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and i decided to try this restaurant based on reviews and was definately not dissapointed.
I had the squid ink pasta with king prawns which was unbelievable - the best i have ever had and cooked perfectly. We also had garlic prawns for entree which was super delicious. I definately recommend this restaurant, awesome food.