Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible experience with wonderful operators!

My partner and I signed up for the experience. Even before we turned up, the communication from the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KirstyF51
Family swam with wild dolphins!

Our family did the wild dolphin swim January 2nd, 2020. I highly recommend you do this. Its a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
O7974QIroberts

Recommended experiences in and around Nelson Bay
from $17.10
from $79.71
from $19.83
More Info
All reviews wild dolphins once in a lifetime bucket list amazing experience natural environment early start love dolphins her birthday dolphin experience open ocean highly recommend this experience beautiful creatures amazing team every step of the way amazing morning lifelong dream common dolphins
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Never in my life have I looked forward to something this much. So my expectations for the dolphinswim were fairly high. But as I am writing this review I realized that my explanations were nothing compared to what have seen and done today.

Dolphin Swim Australia introduced me into a different world, they introduced me to the home of the dolphins. And they didn't lie when they said the dolphins would be playful, after being submerged into the water you see the Dolphins swim, turn jump and if you shut off your brain for a second you might feel like you are part of their family. They are so welcoming and enjoy their freedom in the open ocean.
And talking about open ocean, that is probably the main reason why I picked Dolphin Swim Australia. They make sure the Dolphins swim with us by their free will and the second the dolphins want to leave, there is nothing holding them back.

So to conclude, this has been the number one thing on my bucket list. So the expectations were high, but Dolphin Swim easley exceeded them. If you are not sure about doing, let me tell you. This might be the one thing you never knew you wanted.
So just do it and enjoy the day of your life!

Date of experience: January 2020
MsLesleySeach, Public Relations Officer / Customer Service Representative at Dolphin Swim Australia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Luca!

Thank you so much for leaving such a fantastic review!

It was great to have your energy on the tour - and the dolphins certainly responded! What a great morning! We're so glad we were able to help you fulfil your lifelong dream and hope you can back and see us again one day!

Thank you once more for choosing the wild option!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Did not dissapoint!
The DSA Team are absolutely great at what they do!
I had the best 40th birthday ever swimming with the wild common dolphins off port Stephen's.
Couldnt reccomend this experience enough!!!
Words cannot describe the atmosphere on the boat and in the water.
Excellent tour, excellent people! Excellent dolphins!

I felt safe at all times and the staff were there with any queations anyone had.

Join the pod!
#jointhepod
#dolphinswimaustralia

Sarah G.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We really appreciate it :-)!

It was great to meet you and Kurt and to be able to help you celebrate your 40th in such a special way - what a morning!

Hope you have a great 2020 and look forward to seeing you again with the kids ;-)!

Reviewed December 19, 2019

My husband and I recently joined the crew for a dolphin swim while we were in town for our honeymoon.

The crew were fantastic and passionate about what they do and provided a great experience for all on board. we were lucky to have a calm day on the water and to have been in the water 3 times with the local Common Dolphins who were very curious of us!

We had a great time and would definatly recommend people add it to their bucket list! Thanks guys!

Date of experience: December 2019
MsLesleySeach, Public Relations Officer / Customer Service Representative at Dolphin Swim Australia, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Hi!

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review for us - we really appreciate it!

What a romantic thing to do on your honeymoon! I hope the rest of it was just as good :-).

Thank you also for the recommendation - hope you can come and join us again one day!

Warm regards

Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

Most important for me was the dealing with the dolphins and that they weren’t their for our sake but on their own volition. The whole team was so friendly, funny and professional. It felt just like a once in a lifetime experience but I would do this again in a heartbeat.
A big Thank you to Matt and his whole team from Dolphin Swim Australia also with the Imagine cruiser team!

Date of experience: December 2019
MsLesleySeach, Public Relations Officer / Customer Service Representative at Dolphin Swim Australia, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Hi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it!

We're so glad you had such an amazing experience and hope that you can come and join us again one day.

Kind regards

Lesley

Reviewed November 17, 2019

from booking to debarking the boat my experience was perfect. my favourite bit was the passion and care all staff had for the dolphins, they LOVE being on the water and you could tell they were excited to show you something special. I was extremely nervous and was met with calm and compassionate staff who guided me through each of my questions without issue. I was so excited after my 2nd swim that on my 3rd I forgot how to work the snorkel and panic set in thinking I couldn't Breath in the water, Staff were absolutely amazing in getting me to safety and looking after me. you are in great hands and have absolutely nothing to worry about. thank you for the once in a lifetime experience I hope to do it again some day.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank dell m
MsLesleySeach, Public Relations Officer / Customer Service Representative at Dolphin Swim Australia, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2019

Hi Dell!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review - very much appreciated :-)!

It was lovely to meet you and Chris on the day and to share such an amazing morning with you and the dolphins. What a great way to celebrate your birthday!

Thank you again for choosing the wild option. We hope to see you both again when Chris comes to join you for another swim ;-).

Warm regards