“Awesome family pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is turning into a family favourite for us. Superb pizzas, reasonably priced and it's BYO. Service was excellent and we couldn't fault anything. Look forward to our next Friday night pizza!

4  Thank J J

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The Restaurant was busy which is a good sign! I was dining alone so the staff chatted with me every chance that they had. The pizza was delicious and the price excellent!

3  Thank lnh1955
Reviewed December 14, 2013

been coming to chinos every holiday , always friendly and sensational pizzas, staff easy going , local suppliers provide fresh produce , very busy so best to book a table booths where great for our party many thanks chinos

2  Thank boracay57
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We live locally and have a few pizza options around the Bay, but decided to go to Chino's for some takeaway. It was a Saturday night but still early and not busy. We ordered a meat pizza with extra chilli with no problems and also ordered a Ham & Pineapple for the kids. Who could muck up a basic Ham & Pineapple pizza? Chinos! Kids were very disappointed to find they were eating a Pineapple pizza as they had forgotten the Ham. If they can't do the basics they have no hope of getting happy customers. I noticed recently a For Sale sign has gone up in the window. If the food is anything to go by then I need not wonder why. If you are going to spend that much money next time go to Sienna's (Yacaaba St) or Woodfire Pizza (Upstairs Marina). Definitely better value and better food!

1  Thank NIKHILL74
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Came back to chinos as I seen that it was closed for renovations for a while. So when I seen it was re opened I was keen to see the new look. I've eaten here a few times now and never been disapointed. Food was great my wife had the chicken madras pizza and I had the ground beef and mushroom pizza with a garlic prawn pizza for a starter. As it's BYO we brought our own wine which was good for us money wise. The new shop fit out looks really good a lot more modern and inviting heaps better then the last shop. We really liked sitting in the booth seating as well. I'll be back for another Chinos for sure.

2  Thank Mat s