“Nice pizza but wow, expensive.”
Review of Chinos Pizza - CLOSED

Chinos Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I mean, it's only pizza!! Taking full advantage of location and holiday makers we found this to be convenient, and produce lovely pizza, better than average, but the prices were ridiculous. It's just pizza, not slow cooked duck l 'orange or something! I mean...it's all precut, pre shredded, pre everything, and all you do is sprinkle and cook. Not really $30 worth of anything.
Kids loved it, but they would, wouldn't they. It's pizza. Too expensive.

1  Thank jenny2222

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Nice pizza! Busy place but service was quick and family friendly.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We ate dinner here over the Long Weekend and in spite of the fact that we did not make a booking, they easily accommodated us for dinner. The food was delicious as well and we were more than satisfied! The wait staff were also really lovely and very helpful.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Tuesday night we stopped over at Chinos to order for Pizza at around 08.15PM. The lady (owner) at the counter took our order but advised us that we will have to take away only, which was fine by us. There was another couple eating inside and my husband requested a glass so that he can have a drink (he brought with him) while waiting for 15 minutes till pizza was ready. The young lady who was setting the tables gave my husband the glass, which was then straight away grabbed by the owner lady who took our orders saying she can't offer the glass as they shall be closing soon. very rude behaviour displayed by the owner. I will never ever go back to such a place and will also let my friend know how we were treated.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We were holidaying in Nelsons Bay and were told by family who had visited Nelsons Bay in the past to eat at this restaurant. We ate pizza which was quite costly. I had the prawn pizza and the next day I was very sick (vomiting and diarrhoea) which is quite disappointing while on holidays. I certainly would not recommend this restaurant to anyone and I think they should review their menu and prices.