“Coffee hot and service excellent !”
Review of Depz Restaurant

Depz Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 90 Restaurants in Nelson Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We ate breakfast here and had the special. Eggs, bacon and toast with coffee. Meals were served fairly quickly and the service was prompt and courteous. Meal size was large. Coffee hot and just the way I like it !

There are newer reviews for Depz Restaurant

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Dinner was 6 oysters at $20 full of debris from shell, pink sauce from 1980's prawn cocktail?
John Dory fillets at $30.95 small and soggy, good chips, poor salad of leaves and half a tomato, staff went through ritual of enquiring about food, told them it was poor and won't be back,

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The most talented chef I have met i enjoyed me beautiful meal at depz resturant was packed . had the nicest meat pie I have ever had home made tomato sauce. Chef was so helpfully gave me the recipe and. Invited me for a master class on Saturday the 21 of September at 630 pm. Best coffee. I have had in a long time great service and food. Best restruant I have ever been to. Should be a hatted restaurant for sure. Every one head down to depz for the time of ur life .

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The night we ate here a choir flash mobbed a couple having an anniversary dinner. It was amazing and romantic, and the staff were great about it! The food servings were generous and yummy, and staff made it a very friendly place.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Walked into depz for Breaky after the lambs fry on the menu caught my attention. We awaited the waiter to take our order and the chef came out to take it. Obviously no wait staff on that morning at 9.30am. The chef was very friendly though and we looked past that. I ordered the lambs fry, my wife ordered the eggs Benedict with bacon.
Meals arrived in good time. Eggs Benedict was fine, no complaints from my wife. My lambs fry was another story. I have cooked lambs fry many times but never have I had it so dry and simply fall apart, I think the lambs fry had previously been frozen which made it disintegrate on the fork. Left feeling disappointed.