“REALLY GOOD”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

good fish and the staff was very friendly
I was there after a day at the beach and we have come to this restaurant just feeling the scent from afar.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband & I had dinner here last night although we waited so long we felt we would still be there for breakfast!!!
Waitress apologized after we waited over 1 hour for dinner...we have been busy & everyone wants to eat between 7-8 pm!!!!
Hello that is commonly dinner time & a restaurant should be able to cope with diners.
To rub salt in we were slugged with a $8 holiday charge. They certainly weren't paying extra kitchen staff to accommodate increase in business... It was Easter you know!!!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband & I had dinner here, on our last night on holidays in Nelson Bay, everything we ate was just lovely, especially my husbands steak, which was cooked to perfection..( beef & reef ) the service was great, coffee & dessert yum.. And overall a very affordable & happy dining experience.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Came here for breakfast with my parents whilst we were on holidays. Service was exceptional. Faultless. And except for who was in the kitchen the young lady who was serving us seemed to be a one woman show. Serving, clearing, sitting patrons, taking payment & making coffees for all customers. She was extremely proficient whilst being friendly. I had the big breakfast. Yummy & big. Coffees & hot chocolate were piping hot. I would definitely be back in a heartbeat. Would love to know if these guys are just as good for dinner. Totally recommend Depz.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch here and really enjoyed it. Our waitress, Shannon I think, was friendly and bubbly and gave us excellent service! The food was tasty and decent sizes.