Mantra Aqua good value in the low season. Winter here in Nelson Bay, so I didn't use the pool but it looked nice.
Rooms very well equipped and a great balcony facing the CBD. Kitchen excellent as well. Beds were good, not great, but the apartment clean, well stocked, and good value. I arrived late and the key and instructions were in the safe as specified, no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two and a half hours drive North of Sydney is the relaxed seaside village of Nelson Bay and one of the finest resorts on the Central Coast, Mantra Aqua. Mantra Aqua's stylish accommodation includes a selection of spacious, open-plan designed two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses, all featuring large living areas flowing out onto large external balconies. Each apartment and penthouse features beautiful stone bench tops in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plasma or LCD TV, DVD player, Foxtel and sound system in the lounge area. The resort features leisure facilities including a 25 metre lagoon pool with cascading waterfall and heated spa, children's play wading area and BBQ areas. Clean, contemporary lines and an open plan layout provide the perfect balance between the surrounding natural environment and the luxuries of resort-style living. The resort is a short five minute stroll to the centre of town or the marina where you will find a vast array of shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Mantra Aqua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Aqua Hotel Nelson Bay
- Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay, Port Stephens