*the apartments have different wings so on arrival the receptionist will tell you to park in the designated wing
*parking is a plenty and undercover with a storage facility cage for bicycles yay!
*2 bedroom apartment facing the CBD
*apartment size is medium size with modern kitchen appliances
*big screen LCD tv in the combine lounge with DVD player
*small LCD tv in the master bedroom bonus!!
*2nd bedroom is accessible by 2 internal doors and 1 external balcony door this room in particular felt like it was in a previous life a Dining room/living room as it had the power/Tv outlets in the obvious places
*bathroom was good we found it very european with only a splash back wall to prevent the water for exiting the shower/tub
*swimming pool was nice, with a spurt fountain for the kids to run through
*the place was a bit of a maze because it had different wings
*ok to stay if you don't mind the view we got wing with the view of Yacaba St so we saw alot of tops from buildings and not allot of street life
*pretty central to Nelson bay
*would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two and a half hours drive North of Sydney is the relaxed seaside village of Nelson Bay and one of the finest resorts on the Central Coast, Mantra Aqua. Mantra Aqua's stylish accommodation includes a selection of spacious, open-plan designed two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses, all featuring large living areas flowing out onto large external balconies. Each apartment and penthouse features beautiful stone bench tops in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plasma or LCD TV, DVD player, Foxtel and sound system in the lounge area. The resort features leisure facilities including a 25 metre lagoon pool with cascading waterfall and heated spa, children's play wading area and BBQ areas. Clean, contemporary lines and an open plan layout provide the perfect balance between the surrounding natural environment and the luxuries of resort-style living. The resort is a short five minute stroll to the centre of town or the marina where you will find a vast array of shops, restaurants and cafes. The bowling club and a 27 hole championship golf course are only a few minutes walk from the main gate. Mantra Aqua is the perfect location for a weekend away or relaxing holiday escape. Upon arrival at Mantra Aqua, we will require a valid credit card to be placed on file to cover incidental items including (but not limited to) telephone calls, breakages/damages, excessive cleaning charges and theft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mantra Aqua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Aqua Hotel Nelson Bay
- Mantra Aqua Nelson Bay, Port Stephens