“Looks can be deceiving....”

Camellia Motel Narrandera
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Narrandera
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed at this motel last Tuesday night on a bit of a road trip. We were made feel very welcome and could not fault the room. Has been tastefully renovated. Would recommend if passing through Narrandera. Good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank girlfriendSydney
There are newer reviews for Camellia Motel Narrandera

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I booked this motel on the run between the Barossa and Sydney. I rang through and was fortunate to get a room. The price I was given was the internet price (lower than the advertised price) which I did appreciate. The price charged was right for the room. I had asked for a microwave oven but it was unlikely to be available. As it was a last minute booking I can understand that. We went to the RSL for dinner as one was not available. I would suggest that this motel puts a microwave in each room as many motels do now. This would be a great addition to the facilities. The motel was old but the rooms were newly renovated and were very comfortable. The rooms were very clean. I had a little trouble with the foibles of the older air conditioning unit and this is something that they may need to look at in the near future. We had breakfast which was very good and we did enjoy a very good nights sleep.

Room Tip: If you need a microwave in your room make sure you book early
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jan c
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The whole place was exceptionally clean, paths swept, etc. The room was very comfortable and beautifully renovated and had a modern feel.

The owners were very friendly and obliging.

I would recommend this fine motel.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank BarbaraD001
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My Partner and I stayed here in December 2012 on our way to Brisbane. From the beginning the customer service shown by the owners of this hotel was the best I have seen world wide, they emailed me a few days before we were due to arrive to see if there was anything in particular we needed to make our stay more comfortable. They answered any questions I had and were very prompt with email replys.

If you are travelling through/past I would definately recommend staying here, if we do the drive again we know where we will be staying.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Renovated bathrooms ( wonderful hot shower) and a fresh decor make this outwardly dated motel fresh and comfortable. I agree with the other reviews, Heather and Richards are helpful and friendly. Located just around the corner from the main street means you can walk anywhere within town.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great for a comfy night for the traveller. Older type motel but has been refreshed to give a modern feel. Very clean and well run, with friendly hosts. Handy to town which has a good choice of amenities

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This motel has been tastefully renovated and has the nicest hosts imaginable in Heather and Richard. If anything the rooms are just a bit on the small side. Having said that it is a pleasant walk to the Main Street and other local attractions. There is a bit of traffic noise but not enough to keep you awake.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the road. The back corner is much quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple