“Great lunch”

Quarterdeck
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Narooma
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bar Restaurant over the water. Seafood Tapas Burgers Cocktails Wine Craft Beer
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Generous tapas, great selection but plenty to choose from if you want something else. Friendly attentive staff made dining here a pleasure. Quirky decor an extra bonus as is Chris's shirt. Views spectacular, Narooma at it's best. My coffee came too early (not their fault, my husband wanted his now). Chris heard my comment, with no fuss whisked my coffee away and came back with a fresh one when I was ready. That's real service! We'll be back.

1  Thank David A

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Good breakfast with lots of options. The make your own big breakfast was great. only the stuff you like. Young child friendly with good options

1  Thank cynno
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Worth a visit but pick your times as this can get really busy and you may feel a bit hassled. We had a lovely lunch and it was worth every penny

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Visited for lunch with friends. We were rushed to order when there was no great hurry as the place was half empty. For the price food was Ok but nothing special and the coffee wasn't hot.
Chocolate brownie was delicious.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Loved the relaxed retro and colorful feel of this place. It has an awesome view too.
They happily let us order lunch when they were still doing breakfast at 11.20 am. They easily let me change the kids breakfast for my son who has allergies. My seafood chowder was delicious and hubby's prawn salad too. We ordered 2 coffees each, it was great to have really good coffees. There is a nice little playground just outside.

1  Thank Mary H