All reviews karibu cottage welcoming hosts home away from home dogs tide
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2017

I travelled alone except for my two small dogs and stayed in the beautiful private space of the Garden room, that had vases filled with fresh roses picked from their garden. Barbie and Jon were wonderful hosts- very thoughtful, warm and welcoming to me and my dogs, and provided an exceptional breakfast filled with fresh local produce. I can't thank them both enough and have already recommended them to my Family and friends and plan to return again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
pubhillfarm, Owner at Pub Hill Farm, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you Michele, it was delightful to have you and little Jack and Megsie stay with us, thank you so much for your generous review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

The property overlooks Hobbs Bay on the Wagonga River. The views are spectacular.The hosts, Barbara and Jonathon, are friendly and very welcoming. We were greeted with tea and Barbara's homemade cake (very tasty) and then shown to our rooms, which were delightful. Breakfast was wonderful. There were numerous birds and at dusk roos came out in the lower paddock. An amazing place. Can thoroughly recommend this B & B. (They also have a self-contained cottage that can be booked).

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you Sylvia, we are so pleased that you were so happy,
Pub Hill is so beautiful and quiet it makes it easy to please our guests!
We hope to see you again soon, thank you again!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Ww have loved this place for a while now, escaping down there when we can...the long term owners have left , but did want to say that.the new owners are doing a great job! did miss the four legged welcome from the previous owners three collies, but the peace and serenity is still just perfect, the breakfast if anything is even better! One of the best kept secrets of the south coast!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 28, 2017

Thank you so much, Lesley, it was wonderful to have you here and look forward to your next visit, many thanks, Barbi

Reviewed May 29, 2017

We stayed there a while ago (1.5 years I think). Still this farm and the owners are in my heart. And today I recommended this place to people from overseas who want to have a look on rural Australia and to know Australians better. It make me jealous thinking that they will stay in this heaven.
If it was possible I would put 10 points of 5 LOL
P.S. There was not option to choose our stay month as it was more than 1 year ago so I put the earliest available.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Great location...pretty views and a even better scenic walk adjoining the B&B. We don't have pets but our daughter enjoyed the company of the three in-house dogs who were as friendly as the hosts. Breakfast was both substantial and well made. Lots of space to hang around outside with a garden, swing chair etc. For those with pets, this has to be the first choice in the region.

Date of stay: May 2016