All reviews karibu cottage welcoming hosts home away from home dogs tide
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Ww have loved this place for a while now, escaping down there when we can...the long term owners have left , but did want to say that.the new owners are doing a great job! did miss the four legged welcome from the previous owners three collies, but the peace and serenity is still just perfect, the breakfast if anything is even better! One of the best kept secrets of the south coast!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 28, 2017

Thank you so much, Lesley, it was wonderful to have you here and look forward to your next visit, many thanks, Barbi

Reviewed May 29, 2017

We stayed there a while ago (1.5 years I think). Still this farm and the owners are in my heart. And today I recommended this place to people from overseas who want to have a look on rural Australia and to know Australians better. It make me jealous thinking that they will stay in this heaven.
If it was possible I would put 10 points of 5 LOL
P.S. There was not option to choose our stay month as it was more than 1 year ago so I put the earliest available.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Great location...pretty views and a even better scenic walk adjoining the B&B. We don't have pets but our daughter enjoyed the company of the three in-house dogs who were as friendly as the hosts. Breakfast was both substantial and well made. Lots of space to hang around outside with a garden, swing chair etc. For those with pets, this has to be the first choice in the region.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Samit0104
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Another great stay at Pub Hill Farm. Doesn't matter if you have a dog or not as people are also more than welcome. A regular haunt for me and I will be returning later this year for some more rest in this wonderful place.

Room tip: All good!!!!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Helen A
Reviewed February 8, 2017

Just booked in for one night but would have been happy to stay longer. Warmly greeted on our relatively early arrival and offered a cup of tea whilst room was being double checked after a late check out. View of lake was great. Room good and pleasant sitting area outside where we had pre-dinner drinks and the meal we had bought with us having opted not to drive back into town. Generous cooked breakfast with choice the next morning. Our hosts were charm itself happy to answer all questions and chat generally. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin B