“Lovely”

New River Edge Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New River Edge Indian Cuisine is your local restaurant offering best authentic Indian food in Nambucca Heads. We have experienced and professional staff to ensure that you get great service. You can really experience and enjoy the authentic Indian food with real Indian taste in our restaurant.We look forward to see you and will be more than happy to serve you.
“Lovely”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Lovely people and great service! I love Indian food and the food here was very delicious! I'd definitely come again :)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Catlin88

Northern NSW.
“Indian cuisine”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We dined there on 2 nights as we found the food superb, and the service excellent. We had different food each time and everything was nice. The second time we ate there, we had Indian ice-cream for dessert which was absolutely superb. Their prices were reasonable and the service was very good, and friendly

Visited October 2013
Hobart, Australia
“Great food, but restaurant was empty”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Indian food is my favourite and I have traveled the sub-continent eating the best of the best. The Rogan Josh here was up there with the best. The Naan could not be faulted as was the vegetable samosas entree.
The service was excellent but here is the problem. We dined alone for some time and later another couple arrived. A large restaurant and no one came (almost).
The venue lacks atmosphere and coupled with a large empty space, the dining experience was much less than perfect. Pity.
The prices were reasonable except I found it unusual not to include the rice in the price of the curry.

• Visited July 2013
Sydney
“Top of the best”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I went for dinner with my family. It was an excellent experience. All staff were welcoming us with a nice smile. Ordering experience was great. My youngest daughter (9 months old) started to make some troubles, the owner offered to tack care of her so we can eat peacefully. The chef was great and came asking if their is any thing he can do to satisfy us.
Food was great. I've been to a similar Indian cuisine in Sydney. This restaurant is at the top.
Strongly recommend

Visited May 2013
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Such a simple restaurant, with beautiful food!
Probably one of the best Chicken Kormas I've eaten in Australia. The service was great and I would recommend it to everyone.
Their drinks menu is a bit slim, so be sure to BYO

Visited March 2013