“Fantastic little restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've eaten here twice now and was really impressed both times. The food was delicious, the staff very friendly and it's very reasonably priced. I'm so happy this place has opened up and will be back again. I'd advise booking though as it is very small and tables are limited and the place was full on both occasions I ate here.

There are newer reviews for Ju Jus

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Lovely food, great chef. A la carte. Small & intimate restaurant with great service. The desserts are to die for & the coffee is great as well!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We visited Murwillumbah during Easter 2013. To our dismay many of the restaurants were closed. Not very smart for a town promoting tourisium. It was by accident that we found Ju Jus. We saw a coffee sign and a few people sitting outside so we decided to have a coffee, but once inside we found an amazing menu. Their chef is a genius who creates very original mouth-watering recipes.
Prices are very reasonable indeed, it is not licenced, but there is a good bottle shop across the road.
There is no sign, but it is next to the hairdressers a few doors down from the Thai restaurant. It is small, about 20 tables and we had to wait for a table one evening, but it was worth waiting for. Staff are super friendly and efficient.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Can I say how doubtful I was when I saw this Cafe being built? Murwillumbah has quite a number of Cafe's and many are either just been sold or for sale. It looked like a risky venture in these tightened times.
How glad I am to say I was wrong and Ju Ju's is fantastic?? While not large, it does not feel crowded, such is the lovely rustic design of the cafe.
We've eaten there a number of times and ever our GM, the Chef like it. High praise. On your next visit to my lovely rural town, drop in and enjoy a coffee at Ju Ju's - you will really understand why Murwillumbah is called the "Friendly Town" and wonder why it's still not on the foodie map.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We sniffed out Ju Ju's after a great morning exploring in the Gold Coast hinterland and then dropping down into NSW. Having never been to Murwillumbah before we didn't know what to expect. Murwillumbah is a great little town and it I'm picking it got even better when Ju Ju's opened their doors - only a few weeks ago, we were told. The service at Ju Ju's was genuine and the coffee and lunch was just wonderful, tasty, well presented and honest good food. If it wasn't 900 km from home I'd be a regular.

1  Thank Grant W