“gyrocopter … breathtaking experience, would recommend”

Byron Bay Gyrocopters
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Mullumbimby
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Flying In the gyrocopter with Oli was awesome! Its a very free experience and the views are amazing. Oli was a great pilot and seeing a school of dolphins was a real plus. Would rcommend. TIP dont wear flip flops or open toe shoes, your feet will get cold

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The best way to see Byron Bay and the hills and ocean, loved every minute of it. Saw Dolphins Whales, Turtles, and Sharks. All in this amazing and crazy contraption the Gyrocopter, if you haven't flown in a gyrocopter you haven't lived :)

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am totally impressed on how gyrocopter works. It 100% safe, I get to see, dolphins, extremely large stingray, ship wreck (entire top view), big turtle above the sea when we cruise above the sea. The lighthouse view was so wonderful, plus I get to see the tea lake, plus the secret beach. Thank you Mr Oli for ur island tour. Within 30mins I understand Byron bay more instantly. It a must to try!!! Will intro to all my Singaporean friends.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Thank you Gyrocopters for such an amazing experience. It is a whole different concept flying 1000 feet up around the Byron Lighthouse, beaches etc. We saw lots of dolphins and sharks also. Oli is very safety conscious and at no time did I feel unsafe. It is definitely a must for the "bucket list". Wonderful

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I booked this trip for myself and my Fiancee on Valentines Day and it was incredible! Flying in a Gyrocopter is something everyone should experience and it really is the perfect way to see Byron Bay. During our flight we saw at least a dozen sharks, numerous dolphins, manta rays and a couple of huge sea turtle swimming around the ship wreck. Thanks for a great flight, Oli!!!

Steve & Megan :-D