“An Oasis in the least expected location”

Kiva Spa and Bathhouse Mullumbimby
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Mullumbimby
Brisbane
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“An Oasis in the least expected location”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

A trip to this spa was my Christmas present. I had the Deluxe mens package and it was absolute bliss. 90 minute massage with Bridget was the best I had ever had. Follow this up with an hour long facial and I was in heaven. There are several Hot tubs, a plunge pool and a wood fired sauna which was dark and a great place to leave the outside world behind. This is all set in a rainforest type setting. Will be back for sure.

Visited December 2013

Canberra
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Divine”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Words fail to describe just how amazing our experience at Kiva was. I came here with two other friends, all three of us in much need of some TLC and relaxation. We came a couple of hours early to get the most out of the sauna, cold plunge pool and spa. Set in rainforest like surrounds, we spent the first couple of hours between the sauna pool and spa, finishing off with herbal tea before being called in by the therapists. We all had deep tissue massages and a facial. I've had many massages before, but this was like nothing I had ever experienced before..... Amazing, therapeutic, warm..... We all came away feeling like new women!! Big big thank you to all the staff- we can't wait to come back!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Miriam A
Irish in Australia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Heaven!!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing you start to relax as soon as you get in the door. I had one of the best massages I've ever had from Barbara. Make sure you leave enough time to really unwind in the sauna & spa. Will come back to the area regularly just to destress from every day life. A must visit!!!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Total relaxation”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Kiva Spa, settled down a little lane way in beautiful Mullumbimby, offers a wonderful opportunity to relax and de-stress. After a quick shower, first stop is the beautiful wood-fired sauna. This fragrant, quiet space (no talking please) has soft lighting, gentle music and a wonderful wood fired stove providing the heat. Then it's time for a quick dip in the chilly plunge pool outside. After a few cycles through the sauna and plunge pool.... It's into one of the outdoor spa pools to finish off. If you are feeling a bit indulgent, there are also massage and facial packages available. I highly recommend Kiva Spa ..... I think I might make it a weekly thing!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nerridaj
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Only a short drive from byron bay we were pleasantly surprised by this relaxing retreat. The bathhouse is fantastic with a couple of big spa pools, a sauna and if you're really keen a cold plunge pool all set in a beautifully themed garden. Came away feeling extremely relaxed, definitely recommend!

Visited July 2013