“Had hands down the best experience I have had at a spa... for my health.”

Mullum Sari Holistic Gym & Medi-Spa
Ranked #9 of 10 things to do in Mullumbimby
More attraction details
Owner description: Mullum Sari Health Retreat and Medi-Spa offers the world's finest healing facilities in an egalitarian atmosphere of love and knowledge. Located within the Byron Bay Hinterland's 4000 hectare playground, Mullum Sari offers a world class healing experience at accessible rates. It is a place to nurture the mind, renew the body and reinvigorate the soul. Mullum Sari is the unique combination of four exclusive facilities - Our world-class Medi Spa, Holistic Gym, private Pilates and Yoga Centre and our luxury, boutique accommodation - all within a leisurely stroll of one another. At Mullum Sari, we are imbued in world class treatments such as colonic hydrotherapy, hyperbaric oxygen, dry hydrotherapy massage, infra-red sauna, living juice, Yoga and vibration technology.Our team of experienced professionals will gently guide and educate you so that you may gather the tools and knowledge to be able to achieve optimum mental and physical health, self-awareness and contentment. You will feel better, think clearer and look more amazing than you may have even thought possible. And you will have learned how to keep feeling that We have a range of package options available from a 1 Day Cleanse, through to an intensive 28 Day Transformation Retreat, we can tailor a program to suit your needs and budget. Each day at Mullum Sari is based on the foundations of Dr. Norman Walker's healing principles of living juice, living food, colonic hydrotherapy, distilled water and skin brushing. Accompanied by daily Yoga, a detoxifying Infra-Red Sauna session, Hydrotherapy Massage and a candlelit Guided Meditation on our expansive deck, a day at Mullum Sari will leave you feeling completely reinvigorated.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The therapists are very experienced, helpful and caring in their treatments. The day was spent fasting on beautifully prepared vegetable juice and broth in the evening. The infra red sauna was my favourite treatment but the colonic which I feared was quite amazing. If you are looking for somewhere to seriously address your health, this is the place.... Early morning yoga classes were the icing on the cake

4  Thank franticsydney
There are newer reviews for Mullum Sari Holistic Gym & Medi-Spa

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stayed here over easter for the signature healing week and I was blown away by how relaxing and wonderful Mullum Sari is. Liz our host at the Manse was super welcoming and friendly she kept the house clean and left fresh flowers daily her raw food class was also very eye opening and i have since tried out a few of the recipes at home. The spa was also fantastic Mel and Antoinette were lovely and attentive and i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I would 100% recommend and hope to come back soon.

2  Thank sarahful
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I just finished a three day detox program at Mullum Sari and could not be more impressed by the overall experience and the professionalism and friendliness of the entire staff.

The accommodation, the Manse, was beautiful and pristine. It has a lovely garden full of fragrant flowers and a relaxing pool.

Each day we had four treatment sessions, including a colonic hydrotherapy, oxygen chamber, infra-red sauna and hydrotherapy massage. The facilities for all four were very hygienic and high quality, it did not feel clinical at all and we were pampered with warm tea and refreshing lemon water.

Thank you so much for your warm hospitality the Mullum Sari team, can't wait to be back!

2  Thank tabrischen
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I have just spent the past 3 days feeling all of the above at the magnificent Mullum Sari Retreat. With the retreat spread over 3 properties, it's perfect as you can walk from the living quarters to the gym and the retreat centre which all helps the body prepare for the 'you time' that awaits.

With a diet of fresh cold pressed juices and vegetable broth/soup for dinner it was enough to sustain you through your exercise and treatments whilst your body was in detox mode.

The house is amazing....fully restored Qlder with luxurious décor and furnishings...and it was ours to enjoy, along with 2 others also on their detox. The house sleeps 6....and there are 2 bathrooms. The infa-red sauna is a hit, as it the amazing massage chair. The pool is the perfect temperature for swimming any time of day. Plenty of outdoor spaces to unwind and read or sit and take it all in.

You have full use of the gym facilities in the main street which is great, as they are open from 6am...perfect for the early risers. Plenty of classes to partake in, as you wish ranging from yoga...various kinds, fitball, pilates, alignment classes, circuit etc...something for everyone. The gym floor itself has a large range of equipment too.

The health retreat house was amazing! Another renovated property done beautifully...there's something above being instantly relaxed when you walk in! They carry out a host of treatments there, ranging from colonic irrigation, hydration massage, reflexology, massage, oxygen therapy etc. The staff are amazing and so warm and engaging.

We had such an amazing time and really felt like part of the family even for 3 days. It really disconnects you from the outside world if that's what you want.

If you have the opportunity to visit this amazing retreat, BOOK and GO!
Thanks team Mullum Sari....you were all awesome!

1  Thank mrshowty
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I purchased a voucher on Groupon to attend a three day cleanse at the Mullum Sari Retreat. My partner was undertaking a 12 week challenge, so the retreat was my idea of showing my support and also a reward for how far he had come.

Our stay included a range of treatments including, hydrotherapy massage, colonic hydrotherapy & the infra red sauna. The fasting aspect of the cleanse was profoundly a lot easier than I had anticipated as they provided nutrient filled cold pressed juices & vegetable broth of an evening. Whilst it doesn't sound like a lot, it surprising kept you going!

I can't speak more highly of both our host at the accommodation and spa. So welcoming and instantly made us feel at home. The accommodation was a restored Queenslander. If it had been an option, my partner and I would have purchased the property and taken it back home with us!

I would highly recommend the retreat to everyone and anyone.

I myself live quite healthy lifestyle in respect of diet and fitness but still gained great benefits from staying at the retreat.

The perfect place for anyone looking to become the best versions of themselves possible xo