“Good food and friendly service”
Review of Cafe Vulcan

Cafe Vulcan
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Moruya
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Yamba, Australia
“Good food and friendly service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

At first glance this cafes menu looks reasonably pedestrian with the occasional bit of flair but move on to the specials board and there you will find the gems! Our party had duck and wild mushroom pie ( the only one left so I missed out ) , tuna patties with very nice hollandaise and grilled mushrooms and haloumi on sourdough. All interesting and very yummy dishes. The coffee was good and the staff all friendly and obliging. All in all a very nice lunch. The open fire was nice too!

Visited September 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful lunch”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stopped off in Moruya whilst travelling South from Sydney and found Vulcan. Brilliant menu, so much choice! The food was really good, the service was friendly, and the price was reasonable. Will definitely be back on our next visit, but would love to be there for dinner!

• Visited September 2013
Canberra
“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I've only ever been here for breakfast but that I've been back since must stand for something. Nice atmosphere in the open courtyard. Not much can be said for the inside, it would be nice if they had the open fire going in winter.
Food was really good, and the lunch and dinner menus look to appeal to alot of people with a wide variety. In a house cakes make daily which look delicious.
Overall I would return and would recommend.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Samantha C
“Out for lunch”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stopped for a break whilst travelling , lovely menu and all day breakfast . I had warm creeps with berries and ice cream and my husband had beef nachos . Both beautiful and excellent serving sizes. Staff very friendly . Lots tables inside and in outside courtyard. Friendly staff

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Juliej61
Tuross Head, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very pleasing lunch”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I are looking for a cafe in Moruya that will fill my fish cravings. Whilst walking around the area, we come upon this place. We love the selection of food in the menu and decided to have lunch there. I ordered Grilled Barramundi with salad and chips and a glass of fresh carrot juice whilst hubby ordered Eggs Benedict (Ham) and a mug of decaf flat white.We had a delicious and lovely lunch accompanied by the friendly staff and nice ambiance. Will definitely come back again.

• Visited April 2013