Have stayed at Bannisters on numerous occasions usually with a girlfriend to celebrate our birthdays and the fact we have been friends for over 50 years. Usually we stay in one of the luxury suites which are fabulous but this time we were given an upgrade to the Pinnacle penthouse. WOW this was absolute luxury. Larger than an average house with 2 bedrooms,walk-in robe, study, media room, sitting/dinning area,open fireplace, sauna the list goes on and on. The decor is sumptuous without being pretentious and with its huge sun drenched balcony and the most amazing view looking out to the ocean it was a place we did not want to leave. Bannisters is an unexpected bit of luxury in a sleepy coastal town and a great place to get away from it all. To top it all off we had a lovely dinner at Rick Steins restaurant and one of the best facials you'll ever have at the Day Spa and the Pizza Bar by the pool make the best Piña Colada ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook