We stayed for a two night package in late January 2014 and had a very enjoyable time. The location is great - spectacular views and extremely close to a good beach and both Mollymook shops and Ulladulla. The pool was lovely and warm with a stunning view, you could relax there for hours. The food was all wonderful - breakfast, pool-bar pizza and Rick Stein's sumptuous three course seafood meal. The service we received, right from the get-go, from the reception staff, wait staff in the restaurant, staff at the pool-side bar and the excellent day-spa team were all first class and made our stay memorable. The only fault we could mention is that the rooms were a little tired - a bit of mould in the showers, marks on the walls, damaged carpet, the painting around the bathroom door was pretty poor. This made the high prices we paid a little disappointing, but the rest of the experience made up for what the room lacked. I would have rated a 5 if the room was in better condition. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend that you try a Bannister Breeze at the bar :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook