I travelled over from WA with mum & friends for a special treat for the Dinner & Days Cooking "experience" with Rick Stein. The whole event was very well run from start to finish and a must for foodies and fans. The 3-4hr drive down from Sydney was very pleasant and the countryside lovely to take in... Bannisters is in an idyllic location atop of the cliffs with priceless views from the ocean front rooms and very clean & comfortable. The staff are attentive, friendly & professional & nothing is too much trouble... Rick should be very proud of his set up and is a genuinely nice guy, passionate about food, interesting to watch in action & listen to his varied stories & the food here is exceptional. Worth a splurge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook