Booked early for a family wedding, they charge at a rate my dad would have called Highway Robbery, but what do you do. The options are not great in this area.
Booked for dinner on the Friday night at Rick Steins.
Wet when we arrived - the carpark was pretty full - but we managed to find space on the upper level.
Room was well appointed but only a motel size, nice little balcony with an ocean view.
Dinner was awesome, as were the breakfasts.
Location is amazing - but the pool area is very small and could get crowded.
Would not race back - there are much better seaside resorts for the same price or less
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook