Great location we stayed in a luxury suite which was modern with a comfortable bed and wonderful views. From our bed though we could hear too clearly the plumbing from the room next to us which is not something you would expect from a 5star establishment. We had dinner in the restaurant that evening, it was nice but not fantastic, there was definitely too much salt added to the food even the side of vegetables was salty, this is really unnecessary and spoils the taste, felt it was overrated and overpriced. The buffet breakfast had a poor selection, expected a much better choice and service from a rated 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook