We have just spent 2 nights (Summer Breeze package) here & had a lovely stay. Breakfast was included & each morning we had a continental plus cooked (any choice from the menu) which was delicious. Bannisters is located at the end of a small headland & our room looked out over the ocean with the sounds of waves crashing bellow. We enjoyed a cuppa tea on the balcony looking out at the sunrise & swims in the beautiful infinity pool & drinks by the pool at night. Just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1970s as a seaside motel, a succession of upgrades and refurbishments now sees our accommodation offering 4.5 star rooms with panoramic ocean views and private balconies. We offer a choice of ocean deluxe, spa rooms, luxury suites, jacuzzi decks and penthouses as well as Rick Stein at Bannisters restaurant, a pizza bar and rejuvenating day spa. With close proximity to local surf beaches, Bannisters makes an excellent choice for your coastal retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bannisters by the sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bannisters Point Hotel Mollymook
- Bannisters Point Mollymook