“DON'T STAY HERE!!!!”

Mollymook Caravan Park
Reviewed December 25, 2013

The owner and staff are very rude, withheld my deposit after a three month notification that we were not able to stay the full number of nights originally planned. We then received an email stating that they had cancelled our booking altogether and were keeping our deposit as it was Christmas. Very disappointing, and in my eyes…Theft!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Tim W

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Had a great stay here over the school holiday break. Kevin was really accommodating when we knocked on the door looking for a cabin during the NRL grand final. The room we were given was clean and welcoming.

The location of the caravan park is close to the Ulladulla township and fantastic beaches.

Looking forward to coming back!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We had booked for 2 nights stay in the budget cabin but due to work commitments only stayed one night. However, I was still not happy with the overall accommodation. I shall start with the positives though! The owner Kevin was very friendly and accommodating on our arrival and the park is in a wonderful location with only minutes to walk/drive to the gorgeous Mollymook beach. The showers in the cabin were wonderful but this is unfortunately the end of my positive experience!

The cabin itself was a budget cabin and as I opened the main door I was hit with the strong odour of damp/must. This was not a good start! ~

The TV channels kept dropping out, the microwave didn't work and even though I followed instructions the cooker did not work either so I was unable to cook our evening meal. There was also dust on the tv stand. I did on departure inform the lady on reception about the microwave and she made a note of it. Also, there was dog pooh outside our main door the morning after our night's stay.

$80 is pretty cheap for two and the cabin would sleep 4 people comfortably but the basics have not been gotten right here. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank marie_griffith
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I have been staying here almost 2 weeks now and have truly enjoyed it.

We are in a budget cabin so prices are reasonable. Cabin was clean and tidy upon arrival. Coffee, milk etc provided so we can sit and relax having a cuppa and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.

Half court tennis court was fun then we jumped into the pool - amazing pool area.

Location is ideal. Laundry facilities are great and always clean and tidy. Can't fault this place at all.

The best thing is the owners and their wonderful customer service. Am very happy to recommend this to traveling professionals, families, couples etc.

• Stayed: February 2013