Mittagong RSL Club
Best Western Grand Country Lodge(Mittagong)(Great Value!)
$106
TripAdvisor
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral(Bowral)(Great Value!)
$157
$90
$87
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park(Bowral)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Pool
Links House(Bowral)(Great Value!)
$137
$134
Hotels.com
Mittagong Motel(Mittagong)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrsl clubsalt and pepper squidroast porkyoung onesgreat nightdelicious mealsaturday nighttea and coffeesouthern highlandsironstoneservingspokiesentreescanberrasliceheapsfurniture
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Have been twice and experienced the same each time. For the same money we could have eaten at a decent restaurant and experienced much better quality food. I understand that club food is club food but at those prices, even for club food it is unacceptable. Quite confusing when it came to the bistro and where you order your different types food and where you pay for it. Wont be going for a third time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pete P
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I attended a special Gathering over the weekend and found the venue to be perfect in every way. The amenities were excellent, with great food and service at the dinner Saturday night. Staff were very helpful and friendly, the breakfasts were very appetising, The accommodation a short walk away, all told, it was a great place to be

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Weerhonda
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We arrived here spending one night at accommodation and a meal at the RSL Club. My family and I were happy with our meal and the staff were friendly. The only thing I found confusing was the way the bistro was set up to order your meal.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Katrina M
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Without sounding like a snob … but it’s not often that I would frequent a bistro for dinner, but recently I took my family there as we were with a huge group of people passing through.
But, as always, you get what you pay for.
Sorry to say, but the food was revolting.
Perhaps it was just me and my family who though this because there were many people there.
I suggest that you find another place to dine!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LFLLFL
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Just yesterday we visited the Highlands for Tulip Time.

Thinking this would be a nice place for lunch and a quick punt on the horses, we drove in at noon.

Others had the same idea, so we were outnumbered by tour busses. We waited in the 'Gaming Area' having a few bets over an hour. Gaming attendant at TAB was very rude, when he closed off betting on a races that had not even started and argued with me about it, all the time watching the horses patiently waiting for the start. Even ripped up my TAB card.

The meal was awful, soggy calamari with sweet chilli sauce (salt and pepper calamari?) and
oily, greasy Sole, but the chips - they were the worst I have ever eaten (or not eaten).
Expensive - serve yourself - noisy - hard seating and cramped despite the tour busses having departed.

No service staff smiled or showed any emotion during our entire 4 hours at this club, it must be the most unhappy place to work and it shows!

Just awful, do not bother pulling in, especially to eat. Too expensive.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple